BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
To retain your reservation, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
We require name, phone number, email & address of the guest staying.
Balance of payment is due on or prior to arrival.
Deposits are non-refundable or transferable for any:
– No shows
– Cancellations within 1 month of arrival date
– Early departure if your stay is cut short due to weather, health or other circumstances
If the booking is cancelled more than 1 month prior to arrival date, the deposit will only be
refunded if the unit is relet for the same period as booked – less a $50 administration fee.
A refund of your deposit will ONLY occur if access to North Stradbroke Island is closed (meaning Redland City is in lockdown).
A refund will not be granted in instances where:
- the area you live in is in lockdown
- you are unable to travel due to quarantine rules
- you are unable to travel due to border closures
It’s a tight policy, and creates a higher level of risk when travelling from interstate or from other regions – but it became necessary after all the previous lockdowns.
If we can replace your booking for the entire time of your stay, then we may be able to refund a large portion of your deposit – the key is advance warning wherever possible.
All cancellations will incur a $50 administration fee